Feb 14, 2015

The Ocean

Our family had the opportunity to visit the Atlantic Ocean this year.
We got to the ocean fairly early in the morning when the sun was just above the water line.
It was so gorgeous! It made me realize how amazing and creative our God is. He truly is the maker of the universe!





~ Laurissa ~




~ Naomi ~




Foot prints in the sand...


Smiles.

It was a wonderful time to reflect on God's goodness.
The sound of the waves and birds filled the air with a sweet sense of His faithfulness...

"Blessed is the man whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah." 
Psalm 32:1-4

1 comment:

  1. thanks this give a chance to see you all are really still around :-)

    ReplyDelete