Jan 4, 2016

Thanksgiving!

I know this post is really late, so my apologies everyone.
This year we had Thanksgiving up in Manitoba Canada with our sister Andrea and her family.
It was so nice to spend time with the whole family, including Joel's parents.


The table is ready!


Everyone, minus a few...


The pumpkin pie was scrumptious!



The pie face game.



Leana absolutely loved spending so much time with all the aunties!


Cuddles with Aunty Miranda.


Ethan with his grandma...


As you can imagine, we were all wanting to hold this little guy.


Me enjoying time with this little bundle of joy.


So precious!


~ The Maendel family ~


"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and forget not all his benefits:
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:1-2,5

No comments:

Post a Comment