Mar 14, 2014

Scenic Arizona

While we were traveling on one of the main roads in Arizona, we came across a back road that looked like it would be a bit more scenic. 
We started driving and suddenly realized that this was more then an ordinary back road. It wound back and forth through a mountain for about 35 miles. 
We stopped at one of the overlooks for a good view of the scenery.






 Later we stopped at a greenhouse with all sorts of different kinds of cactus plants and flowers.









~ Laurissa ~


We picked some wild flowers in a ditch while we were parked at a Walmart.




"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit."
Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment